Growquest... Be Afraid, Be VERY Afraid!!
I am just fit to be tied. Can I just tell you how terrible Chris is... I bought a Buddha hand. He called me EVERYTHING but a child of nature. Accused me trying to skirt around his policies... says he has three locations but will not ship from them. Tried to turn me in to the USDA... I am not a nursery... just little old me. Told me I would have the tree in 48 hours TWICE! Will not issue a refund and told me to take it up with my CC company. This has got to be illegal. Someone needs to shut him down. THIEF, Charleton, Curmudgeon! This is going to get legal!! And YES I have documentation.
If you have been ripped off by Chris Gilcrest under any of his company names, contact the Ventura County District Attorney and fill out a written report with any supporting documentation you have. Contact Catherine Mano 805-662-1703 with the DA's office to add a complaint to this case. Case Nbr 9:10-BK-16202-RR. Also be care as this company is also doing business under the names. That's what I'm doing. They need as much as possible to arrest this guy (again) and indict him (again). Maybe this time they can put him away for a while.
Intuit and PayPal Has closed his account due to massive customer complaint. Paypal won't do business with him as they have a money back guarantee if you don't get your merchandise and I'm sure they had to pay out big bucks for his fraud."
Chris Gilcrest of Growquest Growers is a FRAUD!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Buddha Hand Tree
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "Everything started after I decided to sell my Apple MacBook Pro (late 2013 model) to a friend. We agreed that she would pay me for my barely used one $3,000.00 Since..."
- "I been a recent victim of credit card fraud for the following charges on the following dates: GOLD CARD FRAUD 23005: APRIL 29TH, 2016: $20,000.00 CASE NUMBER: QA62458 APRIL 24TH,..."
- "To whom it may concern, We have been in business for over 25 years and take pride in our excellent customer service and high Quality products. The Customer purchased an..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."