Growquest... Be Afraid, Be VERY Afraid!!
I am just fit to be tied. Can I just tell you how terrible Chris is... I bought a Buddha hand. He called me EVERYTHING but a child of nature. Accused me trying to skirt around his policies... says he has three locations but will not ship from them. Tried to turn me in to the USDA... I am not a nursery... just little old me. Told me I would have the tree in 48 hours TWICE! Will not issue a refund and told me to take it up with my CC company. This has got to be illegal. Someone needs to shut him down. THIEF, Charleton, Curmudgeon! This is going to get legal!! And YES I have documentation.
If you have been ripped off by Chris Gilcrest under any of his company names, contact the Ventura County District Attorney and fill out a written report with any supporting documentation you have. Contact Catherine Mano 805-662-1703 with the DA's office to add a complaint to this case. Case Nbr 9:10-BK-16202-RR. Also be care as this company is also doing business under the names. That's what I'm doing. They need as much as possible to arrest this guy (again) and indict him (again). Maybe this time they can put him away for a while.
Intuit and PayPal Has closed his account due to massive customer complaint. Paypal won't do business with him as they have a money back guarantee if you don't get your merchandise and I'm sure they had to pay out big bucks for his fraud."
Chris Gilcrest of Growquest Growers is a FRAUD!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Buddha Hand Tree
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Flowers from AVAS flowers for my 1 year anniversary to her work. When ordering flowers online they have a "Special" then when you go to complete the order..."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "My father said the Rosary adorned with yellow flowers was an embarrassment. All the other yellow roses upon the casket were actually yellow and healthy looking. He said that our..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- "I have owned my battery for around 2 years. Recently I was told by several mechanics that I had a bad cell in my battery and to replace it. As..."
- "FORMER POLICE OFFICER CHARGED WITH DEFRAUDING CLIENTS BY STEALING PAYMENT FOR UNPERFORMED, UNLICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORK OCDA OFFICE PRESS RELEASE http://orangecountyda.com/home/index.asp?page=8&recordid=1907&returnurl=index%2Easp%3Fpage%3D8 LA TIMES NEWS http://articles.latimes.com/2010/jul/06/local/la-me-oc-private-investigator-20100706 OC REGISTER NEWS http://www.ocregister.com/articles/sianez-255171-counts-private.html *Defendant also charged with conspiracy for soliciting women..."
- "Everything was fine for the past several years until they upgraded my account to the new system or servers. I first lost complete access to a service I recently signed..."
- "Bad Perfume Choice. Versailles by Julian Rouas Paris smells like a musty closet, mothballs, or "something old". The heavy scent of pungent-smelling flowers is disagreeable and remotely evocative of flatulence...."